Wednesday, June 20, 2012

True Confessions of Guitar Lust

I gotta confession to make. I'm having a guitar built. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "What the hell does he need with another guitar?!" Well it's like this. A buddy had this guitar in pieces in a box. He gave it to me for a fair price. To make a short story long, by the time I replace all the stuff I decided wasn't good enough, I shoulda just bought another guitar...

Here it is with her parts just laying where they belong. It's a like 8o's Fender Jaguar that somebody customized (and ruined) to be like a Fender Jazzmaster. Both are good guitars by the way.
Next photo is what the guitar might have looked like originally.



It's in Portland right now. Mi cuñado is painting the body and will take it to Portland Fretworks when he's done.